Regulamin promocji „Rabaty dla Stałych Klientów”
REGULATIONS OF PROMOTION "Discounts for regular customers" is an Annex to the Regulations of the wholesale company tmc-moda.pl located on the website https://tmc-moda.pl/regulamin.
1. The organizer of the promotion called "Discounts for regular customers" (hereinafter also referred to as "Promotion") is an internet wholesaler using the website address: https://tmc-moda.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Wholesale Website" or "Wholesale") of Naomimi sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tomaszów Mazowiecki, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000639077, holding Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7732479827 and REGON number: 365484080 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser").
2. The place of the Promotion is on the Wholesale Website, operating at www.tmc-moda.pl ("Internet Warehouse").
3. The promotion applies only to products at regular gross wholesale prices available on the Wholesale Website, not to discounted products.
4. The Promotion is intended for natural persons conducting business activity as a self-employed individual or legal entity conducting business activity which, during the promotion period, will make a one-time purchase (documented by a single VAT invoice) of any products referred to in point 1.2. 3 above and accept these Terms and Conditions of Purchase by clicking on the appropriate box in the shopping cart.
5. You can receive discounts in the Promotion of 5% or 10%. Discounts may be used by the Participant in the Promotion who will purchase any of the products referred to in point 3 on the Wholesale Website during the time of the Promotion.
6. Discounts may be used by the Promotion Participant who meets the conditions indicated in point 1. 4 and who additionally has a Customer Account on the Wholesale Websit and a Long-Term Customer Account, integrated with the Customer Account. The above-mentioned accounts must be registered with the same personal data, i.e. name, surname and e-mail address.
7. The Participant in the Promotion, referred to in point 2.1. 6. above, is entitled to purchase products covered by the Promotion, referred to in point 6. 3 above, with a discount:
a. in the amount of 5% from the regular gross wholesale price - in the case of transactions in the form of a one-time purchase (documented by a single VAT invoice) for the amount exceeding PLN 3,000 (written: three thousand zlotys) at regular gross wholesale prices, or
b. in the amount of 10% from the regular gross wholesale price - in the case of transactions in the form of a one-time purchase (documented by one VAT invoice) for the amount exceeding PLN 8,000 (written: eight thousand PLN) at regular gross wholesale prices.
8. Concerning the amounts referred to in point 7, the costs of delivery of goods are not included.
9. The Participant in the Promotion may take part in the Promotion many times during its term, provided that each time the conditions specified in these Rules are met.
10. The promotion shall be valid from 21.01.2020 until its completion by the Organiser. The Organiser shall notify the Participants of the end date of the Promotion by means of an announcement placed on the Wholesale Website no later than 24 (written: twenty-four) hours before the end of the term of the Promotion.
11. The "Discounts for Regular Customers" Promotion cannot be combined with other price/rate offer (including discounts) valid on the Wholesale Website during the time of the Promotion. If other promotions (including discounts) are in force during the Promotion period, the Client has the right to choose which promotion he/she wants to use.
12. To get a discount in the Promotion, when making a transaction, click the button: Use the coupon: 5% for purchases over 3000 PLN and 10% for purchases over 8000 PLN placed in the "Basket".
13. Participation in the Promotion is equivalent to acceptance of these Regulations. The Rules & Regulations in their entirety are available on the website www.tmc-moda.pl, in the "Discounts for Regular Customers" tab.
14. The provisions of these Regulations do not violate or limit the rights of the Customers under the warranty for defects for items sold with regard to the Civil Code.
15. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other generally applicable legal acts shall apply.
16. Any complaints regarding the Promotion shall be considered by the Organiser within 14 days of their submission.
17. These Regulations shall enter into force on 19.11.2020.